Two burning questions I have about life is what my purpose in life is and what will happen to me in the afterlife. I'm a Christian, so believe in heaven or hell. I try to do everything I can to strenghten my faith and make sure I can spend an eternity with Jesus. I pray I can reunite with him one day in heaven. But I wonder what will happen when I die? Will my soul be sent up to heaven? Will get to reunite with dead family members? I wonder what the afterlife holds. But until then, I wonder what god's purpose for me on Earth is. I'm not sure yet but I believe God gave me the gift of being an empath to become a nurse. That's want I want to be because I want to be able to help people and impact their lives in a positive way. I believe that's what God sent me to do and I want to honor him. Today in class we began to write our orgin myth stories. I'm writing a story on how humans came to be. I learned a little bit more on the different aspects of writing an orgin myth.
Comments
Post a Comment